Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
1. Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
2. Billing Information such as name and billing address
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
1. Fulfill your order
2. Send you an order confirmation
3. Send you requested product or service information
4. Send product updates or warranty information
5. Respond to customer service requests
6. Administer your account
7. Respond to your questions and concerns
Spread the Word
If you choose to use our emailer tool to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit Aarting. Aarting does not store this information and is only used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
Facebook Connect or Open ID
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
1. As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
2. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
3. If Aarting is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
4. To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
Analytics Data Gathering
We use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics to measure traffic and website usage. One feature we use in Google Analytics is non-personally identifiable 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests), which we use to improve our service.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Deletion / Deactivation
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter sensitive
information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also encrypt customer information in our database so that customers name and
address is never stored in plain text. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us, if you have any
questions about security on our Web site.
Social Media Features and Widgets
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
346 E. 62nd St.
New York, NY 10065
Updated December 18th, 2013